Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back again!

Well.. I wouldn’t describe myself to be a prolific writer and somebody who has the creative juices flowing out through their hands. I guess I am just happy when left by myself to do what I feel like.. but then when I do 

need an output for my vent up thoughts, I do pick up a pen and jot em’ down in my 

diary... 

I’ve been one to keep a diary for years now. Not as somebody who chronicles each day of her life, but on some days when I feel I want to share my thoughts with someone.

It has been not a very difficult transformation to make now that everything has gone ‘online’. You work from remote areas and are connected ‘online’. Your friends who once sat in the very same bench with you in college and canteen and library and now in different parts of the earth are in touch only because they are ‘online’. You network for your work ‘online’ and nowadays there have been more and more instances of people finding their life patners also ‘online’. So I just thought it might be time to just make that move and make my diary an ‘online blog’ too!

With this in mind I’m just making the resolve that I would write in my nomadic and wandering thoughts to paper more often now..

No comments: